UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering parking sensors. I'd be interested in opinions on various kits from the Dacia to any others. The display and accuracy is important. Would also be interested in the electromagnetic type too.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
...standard fit ones work well - I specced them as an option on my new Duster, in case my wife ever needed to drive it...

...never had them on previous cars, but they came in useful while I was getting used to the size & shape of the Duster - although now I park mainly 'by eye', and can get within an inch of obstacles when parking...

Joe

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...standard fit ones work well - I specced them as an option on my new Duster, in case my wife ever needed to drive it...

...never had them on previous cars, but they came in useful while I was getting used to the size & shape of the Duster - although now I park mainly 'by eye', and can get within an inch of obstacles when parking...

Joe
cheers for that. I was parking yesterday and had got back as far as I was comfortable with and was 2" off the barrier. skill? nah, luck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got dealer sensors on duster came with a display unit by the rear vow mirror. Goes down in 10cm sdistance I think but quite good cover left & right.

Other half has Stepway with standard rear sensors. Find the beeping similar but no display unit so feel more comfortable with the sensors in Duster

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had the Dacia ones added as an optional extra to my Stepway when I got it in September, following a slight altercation I had in my previous car with a bollard ... I have to say, I think they're an absolute godsend and wouldn't be without them (but then I am terrible at reversing!!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts