UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there is no room to negotiate on the Dacia new price?

Where are the dealers pitching their part-ex valuations on your trade in? Low/Medium/High?

Thanks

·
Banned
30 Posts
So there is no room to negotiate on the Dacia new price?

Where are the dealers pitching their part-ex valuations on your trade in? Low/Medium/High?

Thanks
Most people trading a car in for a Dacia are trading old cars beyond their best, so not a lot of room for the salesmen. Also these cars are aimed at new drivers, so no trade in. Or so the salesman told me.

·
Premium Member
4,019 Posts
Most people trading a car in for a Dacia are trading old cars beyond their best, so not a lot of room for the salesmen. Also these cars are aimed at new drivers, so no trade in. Or so the salesman told me.
Part-exed my 2001 SEAT, got a very fair price, considering I knew it's short commings, I would not have sold it privately. Gave me the price in July and honered it in November. :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am trading in a Fiesta on a 61 plate. Got a fair price for it. Never liked the Fiesta. Only owned it for 6 months.

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
£100 deposit secures your Dacia so you can get a trade-in value, and with the usual waiting times on Dacias you usually have time to advertise and sell it privately and may get more for it.

eg. Stick it in Autotrader or on eBay 10 days before your confirmed delivery date. If it doesn't sell for more you can still trade it in.

Its not always possible to get a confirmed delivery date though.

·
Registered
407 Posts
LOL... well i have cancelled my order and gone for a Ford B - max. Got offered more at the ford dealers on a px. I liked the Dacia. Good solid honest car, but the B-max won me over. So there is at a Dealers in Salisbury a Blue Stepway laureate with spare wheel if anybody is interested.
If I lived close by I may have been tempted to swap the "General".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts