UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Compared to my ex, (stepway)

I thought my front blowers weren't very strong when the footwell blowers were on too then I found out my passengers have footwell vents stealing my air!

I see it in the manual but wasn't expecting to see it on my laureate...

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Compared to my ex, (stepway)

I thought my front blowers weren't very strong when the footwell blowers were on too then I found out my passengers have footwell vents stealing my air!

I see it in the manual but wasn't expecting to see it on my laureate...
??? ...

Dont carry Passengers .....maybe ? ........ then you can have all the air to yourself . lol

·
Registered
93 Posts
I was saying that underneath the driver and passenger seat are vents for the passengers which I wasn't expecting I thought they'd be blocked off as in the manual it mentions passenger air vents (in the centre were the arm rest is) which I dont have.

I think the blowers aren't very powerful and having this doesn't help!
why would my passengers need footwell warmers?

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
DJ.....

The Air coming out of your passengers vent,,will eventually reach your feet too at some point. so nothing lost really.

Can I ask you an obvious question that springs to mind DJ ... ???

Other than the stepway... Is this the first car you`ve ever owned ??

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
The Bit thats confusng me ( or should I say,,, confusing me Most ) is the .....

"I see it in the manual but wasn't expecting to see it on my laureate"

DJ... If its shown in the manual as having passenger side air vents,

then its probably going to have passenger side air vents actually in the car.

I dont understand why it surprises you.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
My glasses have steamed up I'm laughing so much. Tears streaming down my face my husband is looking at me like he knew eventually I would totally lose my mind. Can't talk he's on the Stepway too lol

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
John, do you ever stop talking?

The Manual features many things but 'on some models'

My main reason for posting is I wanted to see if anyone else had these as they severely effect the output from my main vents.

Please keep your comments to yourself and if you need any clarification just ask.

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
DJ... If I offended you in any way,,, then I apologise...... Here & now,,,, for all to see.

I wrongly assumed you were going along with the humour...., obviously you wasnt,,, so for that I apologise.

But DJ,,,, The title of the thread..... and your comment of " why would my passengers need footwell warmers ??" is, if you dont mind me saying,,, er...er... .. No ..., I wont bother.

Anyway,,,,,,,,, my apologies once again.

Good Luck.

JOhn

1 - 20 of 44 Posts