UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I ordered a 1.5 DCI Laureate Stepway in Blue about a month ago- hoping to take delivery end of this month (something tells me I could be waiting longer, but thems the breaks!). It's my first brand new car, so I am super excited and very keen to keep it looking good for a LONG time.

Anyway, whilst patiently waiting I have been busy sourcing and buying accessories :) this is what I have purchased so far:

Car Mats tailored for the Stepway- bought from ebay for £24.95

Boot Liner- to protect and also to stop things from moving- bought from ebay for £22

Side Rubber Protection Strips- To try and protect the doors from selfish people who can't park and open there doors into yours- ebay £42

Door Protectors- again to protect my doors should they blow open against other cars/walls etc- ebay £1.99

Door Sills/Scuff Plates- to avoid scratches- ebay £39.99

I am toying with the idea of buying a less flimsy looking aerial too, I have seen a few on ebay- has anyone else got one and if so does it effect the sat-nav radio reception?

Also, is there anything else I should get?

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Hi Vicky, welcome to the club, the aerial is actually very good and I wouldn't worry about changing it. You have a good list there, may I also suggest engine bay rubber just a simple thing that helps keep things cleaner under there.

You can find some pics on my blog about Dave.

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
135 Posts
Vickyrh,

Top of my list would be a set of locking wheel nuts.

renaultpartsdirect will sell you some genuine ones with a discount for using this site

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vickyrh,

Top of my list would be a set of locking wheel nuts.

renaultpartsdirect will sell you some genuine ones with a discount for using this site
Do you have to use a code? I can't find a link to the site via this one

Thanks

Vicky

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone, I have ordered bonnet rubber and wheel nuts- I can't think I have much else to get... Do I???!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well as my friends commented, I should actually wait to get the keys before buying more stuff!!! But, if you think of anything else let me know ;)

·
Registered
256 Posts
So, I ordered a 1.5 DCI Laureate Stepway in Blue about a month ago- hoping to take delivery end of this month (something tells me I could be waiting longer, but thems the breaks!). It's my first brand new car, so I am super excited and very keen to keep it looking good for a LONG time.

Anyway, whilst patiently waiting I have been busy sourcing and buying accessories :) this is what I have purchased so far:

Car Mats tailored for the Stepway- bought from ebay for £24.95
Boot Liner- to protect and also to stop things from moving- bought from ebay for £22
Side Rubber Protection Strips- To try and protect the doors from selfish people who can't park and open there doors into yours- ebay £42
Door Protectors- again to protect my doors should they blow open against other cars/walls etc- ebay £1.99
Door Sills/Scuff Plates- to avoid scratches- ebay £39.99

I am toying with the idea of buying a less flimsy looking aerial too, I have seen a few on ebay- has anyone else got one and if so does it effect the sat-nav radio reception?

Also, is there anything else I should get?
Have you checked that the sill/scuff plates you have ordered are for your stepway? Not the mk1 European only release,as the price seems a bit low,mine were about another tenner..........sorry to put a dampner on your shopping experience.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Ps-one thing missing from your list,as I see it,is a set of front 'aero/flat' wiper blades,as the ones that come from factory look like there from my old mk1 ford focus! They are a cheap and nice looking upgrade.........

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My side sills are sold as MK2, so I will have to wait until the car comes before I know if they fit... Yes, I wasn't that impressed with the windscreen wipers on the demo car... Any suggestions for these?

·
Registered
256 Posts
My side sills are sold as MK2, so I will have to wait until the car comes before I know if they fit... Yes, I wasn't that impressed with the windscreen wipers on the demo car... Any suggestions for these?
Hi Vicky,
I bought these,and they fit and do the job nicely,oh and a very good price!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dacia-Sandero-08-Aero-Flat-Wiper-Blades-Front-21-20-/191040219356?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c7ae268dc

·
Registered
256 Posts
Some more goodies for you,but before you scream about spending too much,these are a good and cheap upgrade to those ugly front suspension strut top mounts (the bit you see under the bonnet),rest assured these will fit your Stepway,and take seconds to clip into place.
Myself,Sidaorb and Geraint,to name a few have these,and I believe they are happy with the result.

Happy shopping Vicky!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111320933938?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

1 - 20 of 23 Posts