Hi,

I am trying to figure out how the PCP agreement works

so its for a Dacia Sandero 1.2 petrol ambiance at £6795

£6795

- £500 Deposit

-£500 Dealer deposit contribution

= £5795

Final Payment for ownership - £2200

Is the finance worked out by deducting initial cost £6795 - final payment of £2200 = £4595

So the credit agreement is £4595 + interest?

Any info would be much appreciated

#4 ·
I ended up going PCP over cash, it worked out for me round about £680 cheaper(I'm only doing finance for the minimum 3 months and then buying the car outright) I'm going for the Sandero 0.9 TCe Ambiance with spare wheel as the only extra. £2500 upfront upon collection with the mentioned £500 contribution making it £3100 and they also threw in the 5 years warranty. This was the best option as advised by the dealer as cash was more expensive!, could be worth it to you if you can afford to pay it off that fast?

#7 ·
What minimum 3 months are you referring to?
My dealership told me that finance was the better option even though we had the full amount in cash. Pay the first 3 months of the finance like normal and then pay the rest of the balance in full a few days after the third payment which saves in total about £680 and includes the 5 year warranty for free, there's something else I'm forgetting included to make £680 because I know the warranty is only £395

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.