UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I just saw this www.gizzmoheaven.com/SanDisk-8GB-Cruzer-Fit-Miniature-USB-Flash-Drive/s199564/c1749/Product.html

Its small enough to stick and and not get knocked. Plus the price and free postage and if you use voucher code G5 you get a further 5% off. There is a 32GB one for £13 too

All I need now is my Logan to plug it into :(

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Nice one, thanks! I'm getting one of those - at the moment mine does tend to stick out too far. (give that comment about 5 minutes and see if the name I've written on this bit of paper is the first to make an appearance)

(Just need to figure out how to shuffle all the tracks on one though :unsure: )

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
/Holds off replying in case his name is first... :)

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
That's a great delivered price pwooley, good find.

skrich, do you need a nose job to stop it sticking out so far? :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
Exactly the model I picked up in Tesco in the first week of getting the Duster. The micro-USB sticks are so much better for this kind of thing, as you stay stops them getting knocked as you don't need to remove them.

Got a similar one in the Clio as I have an MP3 (no CD) headunit in there. I can actually take the fascia off and leave the USB plugged in as it doesn't stick out further than the volume control

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
That's a great delivered price pwooley, good find.

skrich, do you need a nose job to stop it sticking out so far? :D
Damn! Someone else who knows what I look like :(

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
I'm sure that D&M chatted about this ages ago, that type of stick ....... I know she chats a lot but is a font of knowledge. This is one instance where a guy will say length is not important (or is that a ladies prerogative) ..... the wider (Gb wise) the better ....... as I'm sure enlightened persons will agree?

I've had a short one since May ..... fulfils mine, and my passengers desires ....... for music ......... But I like how you thought for a moment there ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts