UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 64 plate Logan fuel gauge continually shows the tank as being full, even when I've used half a tank of fuel. It's an electronic control based on the fuel used, signal from the sender unit etc. and I know there is a dashboard reset for it, but no-one seems to know what it is! Can anyone advise what the dashboard reset is?

Many thanks

·
Premium Member
4,037 Posts
My 64 plate Logan fuel gauge continually shows the tank as being full, even when I've used half a tank of fuel. It's an electronic control based on the fuel used, signal from the sender unit etc. and I know there is a dashboard reset for it, but no-one seems to know what it is! Can anyone advise what the dashboard reset is?

Many thanks
I believe they went though a similar phase, about 18 months ago, with the Sandero. Turned out to be a faulty batch of tank sender units. All replaced under warranty !! ;)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I believe they went though a similar phase, about 18 months ago, with the Sandero. Turned out to be a faulty batch of tank sender units. All replaced under warranty !! ;)
Which if true means they haven't learnt anything as the Logan is basicly the Sandero estate

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I've booked it in for it to be checked out under warranty. I'll let you know what the solution is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts