UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a permanent live I can tap into around the internal fuse box area? Something that doesn't require things being removed or pulled out!

·
Registered
517 Posts
The easiest I found was the battery terminal post connector itself, it had a couple of unused studs on it, just put an inline fuse on the new wire and the jobs a good un.

·
miserable old git
848 Posts
he means on the actual battery itself underneath the red protective cover..............

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That means routing a cable through the bulkhead and I can't imagine that there will be a nice easy access point in both the engine bay and under the passenger side of the dashboard!

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've found an empty fuse position in the internal fuse bix that has a permanent live so I'm gonna try and piggy back onto that, its only a small current draw (max 2a).

·
miserable old git
848 Posts
@Giffer2 did you take the fusebox out and go in from behind (!) or have you taken the feed from the front fuse space?

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm planning on taking it from the front as its easier and will slide straight in (yeah OK, I worded that intentionally!).

I have a mini fuse tap so it'll give me the connection without interupting the orignal circuit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts