UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also wondered if anyone could help, i'm now using the dedicated wiring mentioned above, got a new loom for the trailer and only half of lights light up, indicators don't work and cause the duster to flash fast at the front with no indicators to the rear, anyone had this occur to them?

·
Registered
985 Posts
Also wondered if anyone could help, i'm now using the dedicated wiring mentioned above, got a new loom for the trailer and only half of lights light up, indicators don't work and cause the duster to flash fast at the front with no indicators to the rear, anyone had this occur to them?
No idea bud, but I've fitted one of their kits to another vehicle before. The plug wouldn't fit so I rang them up expecting John/Doris on the phone not to have a clue...they knew what I was talking about and helped me locate another plug nearby to the one described in the manufacturers instructions. The point being...give 'em a bell, they might be able to help out.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just reading the installation Manual for the 2015 duster genuine Towbar wiring kit and apart from the obvious connections why does one of the wires have to be fed down the side of the car to the live terminal on the battery?.. anyone!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,019 Posts
Just reading the installation Manual for the 2015 duster genuine Towbar wiring kit and apart from the obvious connections why does one of the wires have to be fed down the side of the car to the live terminal on the battery?.. anyone!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
You would only need this 'live feed' if you tow a caravan, it's for charging the battery for the internal lights and maybe a 'fridge. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts