UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

About to have our car serviced and found the dealer where we bought the car didn't send a sheet with the service schedule on.

Only know this as there is a card in my paperwork that says DEALER ATTENTION print service schedule off for customer!

Does anyone have an electronic copy / scan of this so we can see what should be done?

Needless to say we are not taking it back to that Dealer for servicing!

Thanks

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi all

About to have our car serviced and found the dealer where we bought the car didn't send a sheet with the service schedule on.
Only know this as there is a card in my paperwork that says DEALER ATTENTION print service schedule off for customer!
Does anyone have an electronic copy / scan of this so we can see what should be done?
Needless to say we are not taking it back to that Dealer for servicing!

Thanks
Thanks for this thread guys, I know it is old, but still relevant today.

My dealer, Dacia Bolton didn't print these off, and when I questioned the salesman after purchase, he didn't know anything about them.

TBF, he did go off and follow it up with their service dept, and they said they hadn't been asked about them for years, but they did email the sheets required just like the ones above.

Shoddy that they weren't sent anyway, but happy to have them now, so I can see what is reqd.

Thanks, ECC.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have just been to DSG in Morecambe for my Duster's 4year service and MOT. All told they wanted to charge me £429.50, justified by it being a big service in which they change the brake fluid. I cannot find anywhere on-line that suggests the price of this service is anywhere near the £390.50 quoted for the service alone. I was also looking for the service breakdown as I will be doing my own services after this year as the car is out of warranty...DSG where the car was bought appear to have omitted my service breakdowns as well, so thanks for the docs Moojuice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts