UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I'm new to the forum and live in Costa Blanca sunny Spain.

Has anyone fitted new PHILIPS LED DAYLIGHT 4 DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS KIT DRL to their 2012 Dacia Sandero. Where did you fit them and where did you route the cables?

Did you have to remove any underside panels or just fix to the front of the car?

sorry posted in the Duster forum not Sandero

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hiya Graham, welcome to the forum. The Sandero only hit the UK in January 2013 to the best of my knowledge. I have got the Access which is the basic model & it comes fitted with DRL's. Not sure if that is of any use to you though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bigmallly,

Thanks for your reply. I have the Dacia Sandero DCI 1.5 diesel Laurette in comet grey. got it in October 2012 have done 9000 kilometres
The lights have just arrived today from the UK and now fitted !!! Just couldn't wait. Only one problem, When you install lights into holders they can go in two ways. I will contact Phillips to add to their installation instructions. I had to turn one round and its a hell of a job to get it out of the holder once installed.

The trip computer reads 100kilometres to 5 litres of fuel, which I'm very pleased with.

Have just ordered an armrest on ebay which fits between driver and passenger in the front. (toys for boys) love the car though. Very reasonably priced with a good proven engine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts