UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi DaciaForum, I live in Spain and I am new to this forum, aldo I have been reading along for a couple of months now.

Since 4 weeks I am a happy owner of a Dacia Sandero Stepway DCI90. I am really impressed, the car is even better then I have expected :) and much much better then my Fiat Punto.

I have one question; the MediaNav system copies my iPhone address book, but it only takes 241 entries. I have over 1.000 in my phone. Anybody knows how to solve that? Or is the capacity simply limited?

Thanks and regards

Peter.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I would check to see how many contacts are stored on your sim card v the phone memory. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your answer humbos46, but it´s not that, on my SIM there are no contacts at all. All are stored in the iPhone memory.

Maybe somebody else has the same problem?

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Hi DaciaForum, I live in Spain and I am new to this forum, aldo I have been reading along for a couple of months now.

Since 4 weeks I am a happy owner of a Dacia Sandero Stepway DCI90. I am really impressed, the car is even better then I have expected :) and much much better then my Fiat Punto.

I have one question; the MediaNav system copies my iPhone address book, but it only takes 241 entries. I have over 1.000 in my phone. Anybody knows how to solve that? Or is the capacity simply limited?

Thanks and regards
Peter.
Try unpairing then repairing them.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Try another phone with a high capacity of contacts maybe an android other another iphone. To see what you find.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is there not a known compatibility problem with the Iphone 6 and Medianav. Might be out of date on that, might be worth checking your level of software on the Medianav.
Already updated the MediaNav. My phone is up to date and is a iPhone 6+ with 64 Gb. of memory...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still unsuccesfull, the phone book keeps displaying only 241 entries :(

Are there people with larger addressbooks able to see them on the MediaNav?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Still unsuccesfull, the phone book keeps displaying only 241 entries :(
Are there people with larger addressbooks able to see them on the MediaNav?

Thanks!
Try unpairing them, Then Delete all phonebook enties from the media nav, then repair them and reload all your contacts back onto the media nav from your phone..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Try unpairing them, Then Delete all phonebook enties from the media nav, then repair them and reload all your contacts back onto the media nav from your phone..
Thanks Nessi!

Tried that, did a factory reset, but still the same result.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Thanks Nessi!

Tried that, did a factory reset, but still the same result.
If you done a factory reset, you may have to update its software again.

Did you unpair both the media nav and the phone from each other..

If you have already paired your phone with the medianav, then you will need to delete the pairing on both your phone and the medianav system, that is start from scratch. It should then start the pairing procedure and take you through to the phonebook download permission.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts