UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

A few days ago I picked up my Dacia Sandero and it had the phone mount already installed. I took it off as I'll be using Android Auto wirelessly and if I need to charge it I can use the bottom USB port.

However I was wondering anyone who also got the phone mount has the cover mentioned and shown as as 14 in the pic? I don't appear to have it. Many thanks

Motor vehicle Car Automotive design Font Automotive exterior

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just checked my car and couldn't see a polythene bag unfortunately. I also checked the blue cover the manuals come in and couldn't see any little packet.

Has anyone else brought a Dacia which came with the mount attached or unattached and got a cover for the port it slots into? Many thanks

·
Registered
310 Posts
Lol in the early days of "All-New Sandero/Stepway" when the Comforts and Prestige's arrived we (at the dealer) were always like "whats this blanking plate type thing in a cushioned plastic bag all about", we'd not a clue what it was and what it was for so would bin them, I then took a call from someone who'd picked up their Stepway a few days ago, he'd removed the phone holder and was wondering if there was a cover available for the hole that was left........ ahhh that's what it is for!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol in the early days of "All-New Sandero/Stepway" when the Comforts and Prestige's arrived we (at the dealer) were always like "whats this blanking plate type thing in a cushioned plastic bag all about", we'd not a clue what it was and what it was for so would bin them, I then took a call from someone who'd picked up their Stepway a few days ago, he'd removed the phone holder and was wondering if there was a cover available for the hole that was left........ ahhh that's what it is for!
Yeah I assumed it might have been thrown away. Gotta ask though, why not just leave it in the car and let the customer decide to throw it or not?

·
Premium Member
Azurite Blue Sandero Stepway dCi 63 plate (2013) with permanent dashboard illumination.
4,226 Posts
Yeah I assumed it might have been thrown away. Gotta ask though, why not just leave it in the car and let the customer decide to throw it or not?
[/
Totally agree with you. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all,

A few days ago I picked up my Dacia Sandero and it had the phone mount already installed. I took it off as I'll be using Android Auto wirelessly and if I need to charge it I can use the bottom USB port.

However I was wondering anyone who also got the phone mount has the cover mentioned and shown as as 14 in the pic? I don't appear to have it. Many thanks

View attachment 37426
I found mine today in the boot. Left hand side sitting next to the Jack and in a cushioned white plastic bag

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I found mine today in the boot. Left hand side sitting next to the Jack and in a cushioned white plastic bag
Cheers I just had a look all in my boot, I have a toe ring and a tyre repair kit but no jack (probably because I have a bi-fuel model where the extra tank is where the spare wheel would go).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

View attachment 37426
I'm the opposite I have the cover but not the phone holder... Does anyone have an idea of the partnumber as the dealer is hopeless.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm the opposite I have the cover but not the phone holder... Does anyone have an idea of the partnumber as the dealer is hopeless.
Apparently the phone holder is now removed from the car specs. Eg my pre order Jogger had it listed as part of the spec in the Comfort and Extreme models. Now the phone holder is removed from all listings. Hopefully you will badger the dealer enough to get this ordered.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts