chrisl300110.00%
arob.wk330.00%
min20000.00%
21stcenturyhippy110.00%
skrich440.00%

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
As it says in the title folks its a Do what you want photo comp.​
Now nothing rude...you know who you are...BUT come on you lot and join in!​
You can photo it anyway you want with whatever you want and it will go to a vote on Sat 20th September to get everyone involved.​
So join in or I am taking my ball and going home!​

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
Since #7 thread now closed, may I firstly say - many congrat's Maud on winning a very closely fought compo.

Re #8: I do so hope another open-house "Do what you want" will draw in all forum snappers. While some of us (I refuse to name my name) like to pretend it is all very serious, this is really the most fun corner of the forum! Do snap, do enter and, if you don't, vote anyway. Bear in mind that Maud actually won compo #7 :eek: :D :D

["Come in arob" - "Hearing you ground control" - "In-coming at 11 o'clock arob, repeat 11 o'clock - radar image suggests it's a rather nice handbag, but it is definately on a collision course - sharp left rudder, sharp left arob" - "That was close ground control, thank you - did you get a snap-shot of that and can we match it up with anyone's piccy post on the Handbags thread?"]

:)

#8 ·
Since #7 thread now closed, may I firstly say - many congrat's Maud on winning a very closely fought compo.

Re #8: I do so hope another open-house "Do what you want" will draw in all forum snappers. While some of us (I refuse to name my name) like to pretend it is all very serious, this is really the most fun corner of the forum! Do snap, do enter and, if you don't, vote anyway. Bear in mind that Maud actually won compo #7 :eek: :D :D

["Come in arob" - "Hearing you ground control" - "In-coming at 11 o'clock arob, repeat 11 o'clock - radar image suggests it's a rather nice handbag, but it is definately on a collision course - sharp left rudder, sharp left arob" - "That was close ground control, thank you - did you get a snap-shot of that and can we match it up with anyone's piccy post on the Handbags thread?"]

:)
Thank you, Arob - I think.

" Bear in mind that Maud actually won Comp 7" - what are you trying to say!!! Any old rubbishy entry stands a chance of winning? Or Don't vote for her, she won the last one? I still think the theme should have been Dacias and sheep but never mind.

Oh and you forgot to mention that I won one of the other comps as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
@Maud Fondeo

Congrat's was meant most sincerely and you should know by now that my "humour" can be a little wicked now and then. :)

The serious point I was making (obliquely) was that photos do not have to be studied, posed or of the finest photographic quality to win: happen-chance throws up many interesting photo opportunities and who doesn't have a phone with a camera these days? Even DM's mobile phone can take pictures! :unsure: [GC to arob - more ground-fire detected - increase altitude asap]

I just hope there are many more entries this time round.

I have to admit I'd forgotten you are a 2nd-time winner. :D (Don't vote for Maud - vote for me)

#14 ·
Rob just can't bring himself to admit that my winning Zoo entry WAS well planned, well executed and of the finest photographic quality.
(Any Newbies reading this. don't worry, Arob and I go back a long way, it's just a bit of banter - I even voted for his Highland cattle!!!!

#16 · (Edited by Moderator)
Rob just can't bring himself to admit that my winning Zoo entry WAS well planned, well executed and of the finest photographic quality.
(Any Newbies reading this. don't worry, Arob and I go back a long way, it's just a bit of banter - I even voted for his Highland cattle!!!!
Wrist-slap acknowledged - ouch!

(I seem to recall I might have actually helped you win that one: still reckon my highland cattle was a goodun though and even more intrepid than the Zoo!!)

Health & Safety warning: all new entrants to the forum photo compo's are warned that an amount of banter can be expected from other entrants (especially if they think your entry is better than theirs!)

#25 · (Edited by Moderator)
Heres mine
Nice scenery/nice shot min. However:

[Mrs min to Mr min, or, should that be Mr min to Mrs min - "Are you sure this is the right place dearest? I was expecting a few other Dacias, at least a marquee or something. Not sure why you thought this big empty field was where we were supposed to meet up. Would you mind if I took a look at that email you received - I'll have the map too if I may"] :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.