Vote for your favourite pic ;)
GERAINT430.77%
Maud Fondeo753.85%
R-Head215.38%

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
HELLO FOLKS!​
WELL AFTER THE GOOD TURN OUT FOR THE LAST COMP CHOOSING A NEW THEME HAS BEEN INTERESTING SO LETS GO FOR SOMETHING OPEN TO INTERPRITATION...​
"THE ZOO"​
NOW IM SURE THAT MEANS ALOT OF DIFFERENT THINGS TO DIFFERENT FOLK IE. COULD BE LIKE A ZOO WITH THE AFTER MOUTH OF KIDS IN THE CAR OR YOU MAY WANT AN EXCUSE TO VISIT A ZOO SO NOW YOU HAVE ONE LOL​
THE RULES:​
FIRSTLY THESE COMPS ARE FOR FUN SO NO BICKERING.​
NO FANCY EQUIPTMENT, LETS SEE AGAIN WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH A BASIC CAMERA OR PHONE.​
NO PHOTOSHOP.​
ONE ENTRY PER MEMBER (YOU CAN POST MORE THAN ONE PICTURE BUT PUT IN BIG LETTERS ABOVE YOUR ENTRY "THIS IS MY ENTRY")​
MY DECISION IS FINAL SO AGAIN ITS MY BALL AND IF YOU KEEP BEING MEAN IM GOING HOME AND NOT PLAYING ANYMORE ;)
##PRIZES##​
ANOTHER CURLY WURLY!!!​
A FORUM STICKER​
A YEARS FREE PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP​
NOW OPEN FOR ENTRIES UNTIL 19:00 11TH MAY 2014​
HAVE FUN BECAUSE THIS SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE!​

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm just back from Kruger National Park, a must visit trip to add to your MUST Do List.

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Oh er .... a challenge:

may pick up an uber cheap toy camera and some proper film to enter into the spirit of the 'simple' theme ...... looking at one of these, but will have to build it first .... fun for £10 :D May not be too good as I need a night shot

31eBLJBwbfL.jpg

If that fails a sub £10-£15 old 35mm/110 point and shoot from eBay .... some great bargains

$_1.jpg

Oh some film too, B&W or colour ..... decisions

20088131222511960.jpg

I love the idea of doing it simple .......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Oh Oh Oh ..... :) just got this on eBay

$_1.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
I think it'll be take 36 shots .... and be lucky to get 1 right with this. Got some Lomography colour film to go with it, that should hopefully let me capture the night time shot, just hope I don't block the road too much when I get my car in the shot :)

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Oh Oh Oh ..... :) just got this on eBay

attachicon.gif
$_1.jpg
That looks exactly like mine that was in the loft....... I wonder if my wife has been 'tidying' again?!

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
She only got £9 quid for it :D

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Well, I haven't a clue what to do with "The Zoo", but I do have a Q - are we supposed to include our Dacia in the pic' or not?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.