Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vote for your favourite!
Vote for your favourite BUT IT CANNOT BE YOUR OWN PIC!
Jason Curran00.00%
Bent_toe213.33%
TOPC4T00.00%
Chrisl30016.67%
min20000.00%
Dusterdly&Muttley213.33%
Geraint426.67%
Sidaorb213.33%
NineCherries00.00%
arob.wk426.67%

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
OK FOLKS HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH A NEW COMPETITION!​
THIS ONE SHOULD BE GOOD FOR ALL AS IT'S A​
"FREE FOR ALL!"​
THIS MEANS YOU CAN TAKE ANY TYPE OF PIC OF YOUR DACIA USING ANY CAMERA AND ANY SOFTWARE YOU WANT TO.​
THE PRIZES ARE A FORUM STICKER, THE CHANCE TO CHOOSE THE NEXT COMP THEME AND A YEARS PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP FREE!​
ENTRIES FROM NOW UNTIL 20:00 ON 29TH JUNE SO LOTS OF TIME TO GET THOSE CAMERAS SNAPPING!​

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Premium membership just gets rid of some adverts on the site when you view.

Me...Mad?.....with my reputation?????????????

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
No excuses this time then!? But you do know what this means:

More paranoia, more glints than a silvery thing, more erect arials (with or without birds in frame), more selfies, more dogs (aaah), more car-parks with a view (with or without rubbish bins), more rust shots (couldn't resist that one), more Ant'ique Dacias, more shots of Dacias done in california-style and maybe, if we are lucky, a photoshopped Duster-derived helicopter rescuing the Mayor of London from a snow-clad mountain in a thunder-storm (shouldn't be too difficult for someone)!

On the other hand: less stuffed animals, caged cats, sheep (to note, I have personally never posted a picture of sheep!!). :huh:

Of course, there is also the possibility that more forum members will take part (go on, you know you want to!)

:p :D

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And where is your entry?

In fact come on folks where are your entries lets get the ball rolling it is a bank holiday weekend!

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
And where is your entry?

In fact come on folks where are your entries lets get the ball rolling it is a bank holiday weekend!
hahahahahaha.......not in all of Scotland min ..... we like to be different !

where i work....we don't get this one at all...

instead....we have a random one in september !!!!

odd i know :blink: :wacko: :D :lol: :D :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sorry buddy not really into photography im afraid. Just took a nice clean shot of me steppy all minted. :) not about the winning... Just into the taking part ;-)

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
25 Posts
No excuses this time then!? But you do know what this means:

More paranoia, more glints than a silvery thing, more erect arials (with or without birds in frame), more selfies, more dogs (aaah), more car-parks with a view (with or without rubbish bins), more rust shots (couldn't resist that one), more Ant'ique Dacias, more shots of Dacias done in california-style and maybe, if we are lucky, a photoshopped Duster-derived helicopter rescuing the Mayor of London from a snow-clad mountain in a thunder-storm (shouldn't be too difficult for someone)!

On the other hand: less stuffed animals, caged cats, sheep (to note, I have personally never posted a picture of sheep!!). :huh:

Of course, there is also the possibility that more forum members will take part (go on, you know you want to!)

:p :D

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
come on arob.......lets see your better offering.....i think Bentoe's photo is fantastic !!!!!!
I reckon that's unfair DM ! I said "we love it" (cos I and others commented when we 1st saw it). I just thought that bent-t might like to try something else if he has another stunner hidden up his sleave.

Winners or losers, I shall look forward to seeing your entry also !!!! :p :p :p

[I'm surprised Maud has taken the bait yet !! :eek: ]

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.