Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL THE FESTIVE SEASON IS UPON US​
SO THIS COMPETITION SHOULD BE OF COURSE​
FESTIVE!!​
ALL PICTURES TO INCLUDE YOUR DACIA AND BE​
OF A FESTIVE THEME.​
THE PRIZES ARE A FORUM STICKER, A YEARS PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP, THE CHANCE TO HELP SET A COMPETITION THEME & THIS TIME A CHRISTMAS TANGERINE!​
SO GET THOSE ENTRIES IN BY THE 19TH DEC 20:00 AND VOTING WILL CLOSE AT 20:00 ON CHRISTMAS EVE!​

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
That was quick ..... but what else would it be?

However, really just to say congrats to Ann Maria for the last one.

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
it won't let me upload my piccys - file too big !
You must surely have an app' that allows you to resize (in this case, reduce the size of the file)!? Not sure about Macs, but you will have the Paint app, at least, if you are running Windows. Open the folder containing the pic and right-click on the pic file you want to upload - find "Open with" in the drop-down menu and select "Paint". The file will then, obviously, open in Paint and then look for/click the "Resize" button in the top menu bar. Type something less than 100 into the percentage box and save as a copy of the original. Bob's your uncle! (If you still don't come under the forum upload threshold, try again with a lower percentage resize figure, but I would suggest you start again from the original file.) If you didn't need this help, sorry for trying to teach granny! But, if you need more help, just post again.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Very good ????????....
Hope it gets sorted quickly, it will be worth the wait !
I reckon these dealers must be instructed to test our resolve by seeing how much grief we can take, so far us dacia owners are SAS standard in the face of adversity ! ????

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Many thanks Arob for the tip it finally worked - I have learned something new today.

Not the clearest picture but it was a bloomin cold night!

Merry Xmas folks.
You're very welcome tipsy - the more the merrier. Nice to see an "at home" festive entry. Good luck. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.