UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I belonged to a car forum a few years ago and they had a photo competition every few months, the winner (chosen by forum member votes) of the last one would provide the theme for the next one (related to the car of course), and at the end of 12 months there was a further vote on the best winning shot of that time period.

Whilst there are no prizes, that adoration of fellow Dacia owners would be enough reward for us all .... and the FB page would get some great shots they could use?

What do you think .... would anyone be interested if something like this started off, or is it a lame idea? Of course, before it started (if) there would have to be a few guidelines but let's not race away before the flag is waved :)

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
I'd be there.

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Hows about "dirty dacias" as an opening theme........
Take a pic of your dacia needing a good wash, the dirtiest wins?? Ill never win this as ive got a bit of ocd with regards to keeping my cars clean!
Dirty Dacias! - I might enter that competition (although I suspect there are plenty dirtier than mine). However, how about an "orange tinted Dacia" compo - I might enter that one as well!

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn .... I'm away from home for 3 weeks .... Dusterless!

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have an idea for a really 'dirty' Dacia pic, just need my motor and a few accessories ......

Quackers, a 4WD Laureate

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh yes, indeedy Royale I am, my awareness is a finely honed tool, one which will (should) not cause the revocation of my 'Disclosure Scotland'

What I have in mind will be recognised by only those who have been corrupted by 'Dirty' things or are fans of Carry On films :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts