UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So,Hooray...got my Duster.

4x2 laureate in Glacier White with Protection Pack and Medianav, it is luvvly. It does have a rear power socket by the parcel shelf if that is of interest to anyone and rear wiper is fixed intermittent only.

1. My reversing sensors have the distance indicator above the rear view mirror but no button to turn them off. Is this normal?

2. I do not seem to have a button to turn off the Traction Control, is shows in the manual but is not present. Any ideas?

3. Fuel capacity. The manual states approx 50 litres. I had 2 squares lit on the gauge when i picked it up and then put another 58 litres in at the garage. Admittedly i did fill it to the brim, but that would suggest a nominal 60l tank. Anyone else come across this?

Other than that, i fitted my bonnet seal, changed my interior bulbs for LED, i was looking forward to fitting chrome sill protectors but it already has black rubber ones. Next step will be sidelight bulbs.

Cheers Matt

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
I think only the 4x4s have the switch off traction control button, they need it as it can interfere with the 4x4 drive or vice versa. ESC on the 4x2 only comes on when it's needed so has no effect on your driving normally.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts