UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Police Department in the city of Cali, Colombia now has a fleet of Renault Dusters. I'm sure one motive for selecting the Duster was the price. It's probably the cheapest large car on sale here. I'm hoping that another motive would be the department's confidence in the Duster's ability to hold up well against the city's horribly pot holed streets. The version is the Dynamique 2 liter 2wd model.

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Antavi yes but I'm not sure that's the image that the police department here wants to project. I like those tires though.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
D & M I should really find out more about that locomotive. It's parked in front of a shopping center called Chipechape named after the sound the locomotive made back when the site was a train station: "chipechape, chipechape, chipechape" .

·
Registered
457 Posts
Have you pre-ordered a UK Dacia Sandero?

What spec did you go for?

Have you got an estimated delivery date yet?
I LOVE that description!

Sent from my HTC One S using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Registered
457 Posts
D & M I should really find out more about that locomotive. It's parked in front of a shopping center called Chipechape named after the sound the locomotive made back when the site was a train station: "chipechape, chipechape, chipechape" .
I meant I love THIS description. Except my app went nuts :)

Sent from my HTC One S using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
The Police Department in the city of Cali, Colombia now has a fleet of Renault Dusters. I'm sure one motive for selecting the Duster was the price. It's probably the cheapest large car on sale here. I'm hoping that another motive would be the department's confidence in the Duster's ability to hold up well against the city's horribly pot holed streets. The version is the Dynamique 2 liter 2wd model.
That and the huge back seats, big enough to carry lots of policemans doughnuts :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts