UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DaciaForum.co.uk window sticker
would you display one on the inside of your dacia's rear window, when you eventually get delivery?
Yes36100.00%
No00.00%

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How's about it, so we can give each other a cheeky flash on the road when we all get delivery of our rides! Or, just free guidance towards this forum?? Just an idea.......................
Does anyone have any connections to graphic designers or software to knock up some ideas? a simple reverse cut vinyl sticker of the website to put inside the rear window would be ok, but i'm sure someone could come up with something a bit more exciting! What do you all think?

cheers
Geraint

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
I can get some URL stickers knocked up, can't design anything else though, no skills!

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
If you could mate, that'd be great. I'm in the process of moving house at the moment so wouldn't be able to do anything myself.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I would happily pay and display one ( well the display bit will have to wait until I get a window to stick it in) ;-)

4x4 Laurette in Mariana Blue with Protection & Styling Packs. 3 weeks on Friday?

·
Registered
324 Posts
I'm definitely up for a sticker

·
Registered
324 Posts
Mmm. It's ok, but not what I was thinking of

·
Registered
324 Posts
Not sure. Sorry didn't mean to be negative. Just thinking it would be a little 'busier'

Sorry that probably doesn't help

·
Registered
259 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Knocker88 brilliant!

4x4 Laurette in Mariana Blue with Protection & Styling Packs. Only 2 weeks next Friday, what chance eh?

·
Registered
170 Posts
No, never said it was.... :)

·
Registered
560 Posts
I suspect we will need to become accustomed to "Duster" jokes so might as well start now. (I still think it's funny)

4x4 Laurette in Mariana Blue with Protection & Styling Packs. Only 2 weeks next Friday, what chance eh?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Yea, seen a lot of negativity on a certain Irish Forum towards Dacia from some quarters. But that's what I love about forums there is always some Wiki know it all that has an answer for everything and the understanding of nothing ...

I've already heard Dacia Dustbins or Dusterbins which is not really very imaginative.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts