Duster13945.87%
Sandero3812.54%
Sandero Stepway9431.02%
Logan3210.56%

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Out of the four Daica models available, I thought it'd be interesting to see what's the most popular. I'm guessing it'll be the Duster, closely followed by the Sandero Stepway.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi Nick
Do you mean bought and looking out of the window at
OR
Ordered and keeping the garage warm while you wait for a delivery date?

Reactions: paul

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Nick
OR

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Duster is more popular on here atm but i think when the stepway hits the streets it'll even out a lot........
That's my thought as well. I reckon the Stepway will prove rather damn popular.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Originally I ordered a sandero, but changed to a duster when I saw it in the show room

·
Registered
431 Posts
Looks like a 1 and a half horse race so far with the Duster miles ahead.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Out of the four Daica models available, I thought it'd be interesting to see what's the most popular. I'm guessing it'll be the Duster, closely followed by the Sandero Stepway.
Hi Nick
OR
lol if I had mine I wouldn't have time to be on here ogling everyone else's!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just ordered stepway, but salesman putting his talk towards duster.at least he can show this model.both will sell plenty me thinks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I like the look of the Duster - but also the mpg of Stepway diesel. jlukevcs is right - at least there are Dusters available in showrooms to testdrive/sit in etc. It's quite hard to choose a large purchase based on a photo off internet...

·
Registered
309 Posts
When we were in Rhodes ALL the yellow taxis were Dacia. Not sure if they were Stepways but certainly Sanderos.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I like the look of the Duster - but also the mpg of Stepway diesel. jlukevcs is right - at least there are Dusters available in showrooms to testdrive/sit in etc. It's quite hard to choose a large purchase based on a photo off internet...
just get the Duster ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
My last two cars were bought undriven: decision based on spec, a look in the showroom and a quick check to ensure madam's wheelchair would fit the boot. The Sandero price was a powerful incentive and the wheelchair fitted, so by way of a change I had a test drive. I wasn't disappointed. If it arrives on time ( HA HA!!!) it'll be two months and 29 days. It'll also be the first new car to arrive on the date first stated, so I'm not holding my breath. I have a reverse parking sensor set ready to fit and that's it.

John

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
That would be cool, "Hunting Duster" "Dress Sandero"

1 - 20 of 49 Posts