UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What trim level of Dacia Sandero have you ordered?
Please vote below!
Access 1.2 16v 751113.75%
Ambiance 1.2 16v 751923.75%
Ambiance TCe 90911.25%
Ambiance dCi 9078.75%
Laureate 1.2 16v 75810.00%
Laureate TCe 901417.50%
Laureate dCi 901215.00%
Did you order the extended warranty?
No6378.75%
Yes - 5 years1215.00%
Yes - 7 years56.25%

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Be interesting to see what the most popular trim level for the Dacia Sandero is, so if you've ordered one, please vote below. I've also added a question about warranty. I personally think most people will go for the 7-year warranty, but who knows!

·
Registered
24 Posts
from what I can remember I think it was £500 for 5 year warranty so I said no as u get 3 year anyway and that's like £250 a year I think I would just keep the money for a repair if it ever arose chances are they would put it down to wear n tear and wouldn't pay out but I trained as a mechanic when I left school so am quite competent and understand this is will be a comfort to people

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeh i agree with Lewis

£500 for 2 years extra warranty which i thought wasn't worth it either. If anything goin to go wrong with it under warranty it'll be within the first 3 years after that they will put it down to NORMAL wear n tear....(so winter tyres i thought was a better option lol)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Interesting to see so far the results: as of 20/04/2013 only 7/21 (33%) have opted for a Sandero Laureate, despite Dacia 'predicting' that 60% of UK buyers would opt for Laureate.

This is obviously not the case, at least with the voters on this forum - perhaps evidence that a proper factory ordering system should have been in place to match pre-orders with factory-made vehicles instead of making what seems a mish mash of cars and making the others wait unnecessarily!?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I think the Ambiance trim level is a very fair compromise between price and equipment levels.

I paid £7104.99 for my 1.2 Ambiance with metallic paint and floor mats.

Yes that is £1109.99 more than the Access trim level, but you get many more creature comforts, and the more attractive body colour bumpers.

I have no need for electric rear windows, or cruise control, or the other equipment upgrades of the Laureate trim level, so did not want the extra expense.

The only extra I want, is to add some rear speakers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've ordered the basic access model it's only to get me to and from work 10miles a day and we have a bigger car for the long journeys. Thought £6000 was a better option than a couple of thousand for a 2nd hand car that anything could go wrong with

Bob

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just placed my order this morning for Sandero 1.2 Laureate in white, dealer got the car in stock last week so I have seen the car before it has been prepped up. Pleased to see it comes with Continental tyres and not a cheaper brand. I test drove the Laureate with 1.5DCi engine choice, the diesel engine was very impressive and sounded the most un-Diesel like I have heard, but I couldn't run to the higher price tag.

Picking it up next week.

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
319 Posts
Just placed my order this morning for Sandero 1.2 Laureate in white, dealer got the car in stock last week so I have seen the car before it has been prepped up. Pleased to see it comes with Continental tyres and not a cheaper brand. I test drove the Laureate with 1.5DCi engine choice, the diesel engine was very impressive and sounded the most un-Diesel like I have heard, but I couldn't run to the higher price tag.

Picking it up next week.
Hope you enjoy it as much as we do ours and dont forget the meet up at bridlington on the 18th Aug. Unfortunately I can't attend but you can find the thread at http://www.daciaforum.co.uk/topic/1093-bridlington/page-1

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have ordered a 1.2 Ambiance in black for delivery mid September 2013. I chose to have a spare wheel at £91ish. I must say that I am encouraged by the on-line reveiws, WhatCar, Top Gear, Car Buyer, The Independent, The Telegraph and the posts on this forum. I am a keen 'classic' car owner / maintainer of 20 years plus and would rather spend money in that area, hence the Dacia. I will report my thoughts on this forums throughout my ownership, good and bad.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have ordered a diesel Sandero, due in July. Anyone know what they are like a and how accurate are the mpg claims please.

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mines due end of the month, ordered 1.2 ambiance in cinder red. Didn't opt for extra warranty ????

·
Registered
18 Posts
Neither did I, to be honest, if it's going to go wrong then it will go wrong well within 60K.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well, we went for a Laureate Prime 0.9TCE and took the leather seat option. We took delivery 3 weeks ago and very happy we are.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts