UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After mess coming on dashboard I want fit filter today. I ordered on ebay cheap one 8.96 with free delivery but charcoal so smell go away my car is stepway ambiance diesel 15.. Manufacture doesn't fit on my version is big joke they save money on filters... Below some photo Wp 2111 or 2110 different is coal inside so keep smell
You can fit from both sides but I did from driver because better for see something passenger side is very high you need lie on floor. Firstly I.think filter is to big but need squeeze and come to small gap and inside fit perfect ???? like you can see on the last photo... Funny think is made in Poland so from my country... I think i can help for people because on the ebay is many types...

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the information. I have the same car as you but there isn't any screw off blanking plate. Mine is a 2014 model without air con. I've watched a video on u tube showing someone cutting out the aperture with a Stanley knife. Any more information would be most welcome. Cheers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts