UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 2407 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry Tozci I personally wasn't willing to pay another 2 grand for an extra knob.

And Graham - you have a lot to answer for - here is a picture of my Duster - also with lights on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

I really need to get out more....................
I also need to get out more because I REALLY like that - made me laugh a lot!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
And Graham - you have a lot to answer for - here is a picture of my Duster - also with lights on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)
Classic!!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Geraint The yellow one was a Freebie from HoldenDacia in Norwich - you are very observant!!! But I had to pay for the silver one.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Got bugger all with mine!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Noticed the sticker in the back window and it reminded me of my Traveller!

IMG_5610.jpg

IMG_5611.jpg

Spooky!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Love it, best colour, happy I chose it by accident. Pain to clean but really pleased!

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Got bugger all with mine!!
Well Tops you are obviously loaded, with your personalised number plate , so don't need any freebies, unlike us poor plebs at the bottom of the chain. Although IrishWhiskyChaser seems to think I charge around the Norfolk countryside mowing down peasants!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Well Tops you are obviously loaded, with your personalised number plate , so don't need any freebies, unlike us poor plebs at the bottom of the chain. Although IrishWhiskyChaser seems to think I charge around the Norfolk countryside mowing down peasants!
Well, thanks for that Maud Fondeo, haven't we bought Dusters cause they're cheap? I've had that number plate for 26 years and that sort of tells you how old I am and that I'm a pensioner. Bet I'm the oldest on this forum!

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
No , Tops, not cheap, they are value for money. I paid about the same as I paid for my Mini Cooper 3years ago and I have for a lot more car for my money this time . I get a little warm glow every time I get into mine. And someone started a thread some time ago about the average age of Dacia buyers and your average Duster buyer is no spring chicken (apart from IWC) - obviously good financial sense comes with age!!!

1 - 20 of 2407 Posts