UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to thank Nick for setting this site up.

It is, without question, the number one site for Dacia in the UK and has a much nicer layout that others I have seen.

Really glad I stumbled across this site on (and I just checked) 06/11/2012 and met all you kindred spirits!

Here's to the future and some exciting times in our new cars!!

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Woop Woop! Well said sir. I've spent a lot a time on here, and ever chance I get I'll have a look via my iPhone at what new posts are available. I'll occasionally access the site via a normal browser on my laptop bit the mobile layout works a treat.

Nick for prime minister.

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Cheers guys, glad you like it
Hopefully once I've moved house next month and everything is settled down, I'll be able to pre-order my Duster
I'm not fussed about the long wait as I need to save some money!

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Sod's law you know whats going to happen. You're hoping for a long wait then Ring Ring, within the month you'll get a call. "Sir, your Duster ha arrived" Doh!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Here Here.

Reactions: Nick

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yeah ... thanks Nick ... the forum has been a great source of information, advice and encouragement.
I am not generally a forum-type of guy but this Duster community thang has been brilliant. Every day I keep dropping in at different times and there's always something new, helpful or funny sitting right there. The whole pre-ordering experience has been made so much more bearable because of the camaraderie of the forum ... sharing the pain -- and enjoying the gain as members get their Duster deliveries one-by-one.
I'm not too hot on the technical/engineering side of things myself, but I admire the depth of expertise and knowledge that forum members have and their willingness to share their wisdom.
I look forward to the Duster to Duster greetings on the roads as the deliveries step up a gear ... and to the stories of members getting to grips with their new Dusters

Rock on

·
Registered
178 Posts
Totally Agree. Fantastic forum, well done Nick.

My wife now thinks I am obsessed with Dacia! What's wrong with looking at pictures on-line of a car I haven't got yet. Better than looking at things on-line I can't have (snigger) :D

Sandero on order for me for. Maybe a Duster next time.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I agree thanks very much Nick.

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
I have to agree, it is a good site.

I was looking round the internet the other day and checked into another Dacia forum. I didn't stay very long at all but came back here pretty quickly.

Good site - thanks Nick
I'll add to that. Originally I was on another site. But it had no info and very little user interaction. I understand this is a new brand but it had no enthusiasm.
Needless to to say I searched again and found a new home for my Dacia fascination.

Daciaforum.co.uk Now with added "Zing!!"

;)

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Don't forget chaps, it's you lot that makes it the place it is :) I've simply provided a place for us to chat!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm in the "stumbled across this site too" category and like many others have found it really interesting. Not quite in the same boat as some but none the less still all in it together when it comes to the delays. Hopefully will be able to keep you all up to date on my own progress but for now i'm with the rest on this Nick...good on you for setting this up!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Well done Nick... this forum is a great source of information and is great to see that some are getting their cars at last.
Allways check in at least 3 times a day to catch up with the latest news and goss and hope to add some good news when my duster is at the dealers ready to pick up.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Thanks Nick, great to speak to likeminded people and some great info being shared.

Don't forget chaps, it's you lot that makes it the place it is :) I've simply provided a place for us to chat!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I'd like to add my thanks Nick. Still waiting for my Duster but this site just adds to the anticipation and enthusiasm of the whole experience. Loads of great advice here and I know I'll be coming back regularly in the future for more info and to read about everyone's experiences............ (Now, where's my wife's Paypal account details? I need to order a sticker!)

Cheers!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Oh and thanks for letting us abandoned Irish piggy back on the forum also. An Irish based forum would not work I think due to the lack of numbers.

Long may it live.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts