UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
No this site is run by Nick, who has no connection with Dacia. He is the one who pays the bills to keep the site running.

You don't have to buy premium membership if you don't want to. There is an official Dacia Forum, but there is hardly anyone using it.

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Can't see the point of having premium membership..the only thing it will do is make someone money, who runs this site...is it Dacia ?....Not many forums charge, think it is a bad idea.
Actually, lots of forums charge. They aren't free to run I'm afraid, all costs come from my pocket.

If you've saved money from free advice on here, then consider supporting the site. The only way for me to expand the site is to pay for stuff. The FREE DaciaForum Android/iOS app that I offer everyone for example, $69/month that costs me. This site actually costs ME money to run, I certainly don't make money from it. That's just one bill of many!

The other bills include:

Software Licensing

Server

Backup solutions

Chatroom

It takes a lot of premium memberships to cover costs I'm afraid. I'm guessing you've never run a website before?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Been a member for just over a month. 8 posts and already moaning. Drives a Chevrolet.

Don't feed the trolls.

·
Registered
182 Posts
i'd gladly contribute to the running costs,as i'm in awe of how well this forum is constructed,and the amount of knowledge and insight you can learn about the product and the people,you have my thanks and admiration Nick.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Been a member for just over a month. 8 posts and already moaning. Drives a Chevrolet.

Don't feed the trolls.
What has driving a chevrolet got to do with with my post ?.....or being a member for 1 month ... dont you think people can have an opinion ?

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Can't see the point of having premium membership..the only thing it will do is make someone money, who runs this site...is it Dacia ?....Not many forums charge, think it is a bad idea.
They only charge if you want to pay to help out the forum - in return you get benefits?? what's the issue?

If you don't want to pay - Don't

If you want to help out - Pay

Your choice...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts