UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to find anyone else having the same issue so I'm posting it in case anyone has an idea. Dacia Duster (2018) with Media Nav Evolution running 1.0.13.1 software.
When I try to update I use a clean USB to sync with the car but as soon as I plug it into toolbox I get a message saying "Previous Installation Detected" and it won't let me continue. Tried multiple USB sticks, reinstall of toolbox, etc, etc. Always the same.

Anyone else come across this or even better solved it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I can't seem to find anyone else having the same issue so I'm posting it in case anyone has an idea. Dacia Duster (2018) with Media Nav Evolution running 1.0.13.1 software.
When I try to update I use a clean USB to sync with the car but as soon as I plug it into toolbox I get a message saying "Previous Installation Detected" and it won't let me continue. Tried multiple USB sticks, reinstall of toolbox, etc, etc. Always the same.

Anyone else come across this or even better solved it?
I have exactly the same problem - Also, it appears that my UK maps have now disappeared - Anyone got any solution to this ? I have emailed Dacia but no response

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes it was. I have a support call open. I will update forum with results of investigation
Hopeless trying to get any feedback from support - I've been trying for over 2 weeks now, sent contents of data stick, screen shots etc etc and still no nearer a resolution. Dealer also less than helpful

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hopeless trying to get any feedback from support - I've been trying for over 2 weeks now, sent contents of data stick, screen shots etc etc and still no nearer a resolution. Dealer also less than helpful
Support have said that it was a software issue - I followed the procedure as before and was able to create an account and then load the software update and apply the map updates !!!

Hope it works for you too - Maybe uninstall current toolbox and install again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts