UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
My private plate is the number off the very first car I owned A888 USK
(A 1.6 leaded petrol maestro called flash ).... So I put it on every car since then...most people haven't got a clue what it means so It confuses them.. which I like... But it's personal to me ....and anyone from us north recognises it as a north number too...

·
Registered
431 Posts
In Ireland we have s reg syster that had year first 1 or 2 letters to cover the area (County) and then a sequential number as the registrations are processed. So if I bought a new car last and I live in Galway and I was the first in Galway to buy a car my Reg would have been 12 G 1. However this year they have changed it to a by annual system like the UK but it's Jan-Jun and July - Dec and in doing so they have headed of the 13 reg plate that some may consider unlucky. Also the sequential number 666 is withheld but I believe it can be ordered for an extra cost.

Go figure the registration office over here must be a superstitious crowd ...

My Reg this year therefore will be 131 G **** if I get it before July or 132 G **** if on or after 1st Jul. Unfortunately we can't avail of personalised or custom reg plates :-(

·
Registered
319 Posts
Very nice plate

I have a personal plate (M13KWR). But im going to drive the Duster on a 13 plate when it arrives just to look like a snob
Hi Karl, I will look out for you when you get your Duster as you are in the same neck of the woods as Me.

Bex

·
Registered
115 Posts
Transfering the plate of the Chrysler 300c i had, L300*** my initials, also got L30*** on the Smart to match.
Should look good when we pick the car up and follow each other home.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Lol, sometimes I feel overly optimistic about a 13 plate.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
if anybody's feeling really flush Regtransfers.co.uk have DUS73R advertised at £5,895. You could probably make an offer and get it for less.

Graham

·
Registered
308 Posts
Got all the papers dealt with but mine will stay on it's 13 plates for a few weeks just to show off and then it will be changed to to my plates which I have had for 21 years.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Where abouts are you? Do you have yours yet?
No I have only recently ordered mine. I am at junction 3 of M3 at Lightwater. I ordered Mariana Blue in Ambiance, but I really hope they start arriving on time soon for the others who have been waiting so long for theirs.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Thanks for that Karl. I did. Hopefully we will both get our cars with Forum stickers soon.

Order from SMC Aldershot seeing your in lightwater?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Thanks for that. Hopefully our Dusters will be delivered at the same time.

What a great dealership ;)

If you need parts just ask for me at the parts counter ;)

Stickers should all be sorted shortly :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Our Duster will get my other half's number plate put on it as soon as possible probably. Not too fussed about new registrations.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The dealer sent my plate number and it starts MK13 and as my name is Mark that'll do as a freebie personalised plate.

Just need delivery of the Duster to go with it..

·
Registered
431 Posts
The dealer sent my plate number and it starts MK13 and as my name is Mark that'll do as a freebie personalised plate.

Just need delivery of the Duster to go with it..
That's a nice bonus prize ... Enjoy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts