UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon,

Can anybody tell me if they are experiencing problems in the transfer of information from their mobile phone handsets to the Media Nav System.

I have upgraded all the software, and my contacts still do not sync. The system is supposed to hold 1000, I can barely get it to sync 117!! Not very happy considering the price. Also the price of the Maps are extortionate.

Many thanks

·
Registered
288 Posts
Have you checked the list of compatible handsets published by Dacia/Renault? Not all work 100% with MediaNav and some are known to have issues with synchronising contacts; others don't work at all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi AlisdairMac,

Yes I have tried both my Samsung Galaxy Mega and my Galaxy Note 4. Neither will fully Sync. I have even completely cleared the Media Nav and started again. According to the phone lists supplied by Renault/Dacia mine are both on. I have been in touch with the technicians at Media Nav and they cannot work it out at all.

I was just wanting to know if other people had the same problem.

Thanks for responding though.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Have you granted the media nav full access on your phone. Mine has options under Bluetooth settings for allowing the contacts to be downloaded and not just the recent calls. Usually you get a warning on your phone first time you pair asking if you want to give access to the contacts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts