UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

My new Logan was purchaced with a free 5 year warranty,but have not got any paper work stating that I've got a warranty.Only had the car 2 weeks.So will Dacia send it at a later date, or do I have to contact them?

·
Premium Member
4,022 Posts
Hi all
My new Logan was purchaced with a free 5 year warranty,but have not got any paper work stating that I've got a warranty.Only had the car 2 weeks.So will Dacia send it at a later date, or do I have to contact them?
You should have been given, by the dealer, 3 x A4 sheets. These contain the servicing schedule and warranty info. -:)

·
Registered
465 Posts
just checked for my 7 year warranty and all I have is it on my bill when I brought the car. I will check with CS tomorrow if I should of had the paperwork.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got the A sheets of paper with the car but nothing about my 5 year free warranty anywhere I also can't register my car on dacia website ever

·
Premium Member
4,022 Posts
I got the A sheets of paper with the car but nothing about my 5 year free warranty anywhere I also can't register my car on dacia website ever
Check the wording on the warranty page, mine says the expiry date ! -:)
It takes a few weeks to get your reg. number onto the mystical web site ! -:(

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the replies.Tried to register on Dacia website They could not find my

Reg number.I've only had the car a couple of weeks ,so probably dealer has not sent paper work to Dacia.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Sorry to steal the thread a little but do you have to register new cars on the Dacia website and if so why? Thanks

·
Registered
465 Posts
glad I read this post. I have checked with Dacia CS and my seven year warranty is not registered on there system. They put me on to the dealer in Northampton and they are going to come back to me. So the warning is if you don't have proof either an email from Dacia or documentation from the dealer get it sorted before your free warranty runs out.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I was assured that no paperwork needed as the warranty is recorded in the Dacia computer system to which any Dacia dealer can refer if you take it in for a warranty repair.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I just tried to register and they have said it takes a couple of weeks for a brand new car to even show on their system . They will e mail me when I can register on their official site , should be next week.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I waited ages for my reg to be validated by "My Dacia" and ultimately had to contact them and give them the VIN. They promised to add it and did so within 24 hours. Don't think that this has anything to do with warranty though?
Its not , I hijacked the thread sorry ! I have given the my vin number earlier today

·
Registered
186 Posts
Our warranty certificate for the 5 years was emailed over to me today from Dacia. We have not registered with Dacia UK but it came within 2 days of delivery, I found it in the Junk folder, it might be worth looking in there?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts