UK Dacia Forum banner

Proof of warranty

2K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  AlasdairMac 
#1 ·
Hi all

My new Logan was purchaced with a free 5 year warranty,but have not got any paper work stating that I've got a warranty.Only had the car 2 weeks.So will Dacia send it at a later date, or do I have to contact them?

#3 ·
Hi all
My new Logan was purchaced with a free 5 year warranty,but have not got any paper work stating that I've got a warranty.Only had the car 2 weeks.So will Dacia send it at a later date, or do I have to contact them?
You should have been given, by the dealer, 3 x A4 sheets. These contain the servicing schedule and warranty info. -:)

#13 ·
glad I read this post. I have checked with Dacia CS and my seven year warranty is not registered on there system. They put me on to the dealer in Northampton and they are going to come back to me. So the warning is if you don't have proof either an email from Dacia or documentation from the dealer get it sorted before your free warranty runs out.

#26 ·
Hi All

Finely got proof of warranty. Got in touch with customer services and explained that I had no proof of a warranty. A very

helpful guy called Chris sorted every thing out. He emailed all the paper work to me today, plus all the service document

which I never received when I collected my Logan. Also registered me on My Car on Dacia website, which I could not get

onto. So found customer services very helpful

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.