UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few stone chips (already).

Does any one know of either: One of those touch up pens that exactly matches the white on the Sandero, or something to put over the chip to prevent water etc getting under the paint and rusting?

Thank you

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I've used white smooth finish hammerite in spray can form... perfect match and no reaction. Once you've done it don't Polish the area for a month or so as it'll pull the paint out.
You can get a spray from boyes that's supposed to protect from stone damage, it looks very old, not sure if it works though

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
211 Posts
I've got a stone chip on my bonnet and when I return home I'm going to my Renault/Dacia dealer to get a touch up pen to hopefully rectify it!!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Protection from windscreen chips is what I need, 3 already, and one of them I got when there was no other car on the road.... :( the stone chips are easy, windscreen chips drive me batty :wacko:
If its white, white hamerite is a pip, not sure about the one in the tin though, its a bit thick. I did use black hammerite on a black focus ok though, but that chipped easier than anything.

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts