UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry but forgot who was asking how to set traffic alerts on normal radio ( not medianav).

Press radio button.

press menu.

Scroll and select RDS options.

Scroll to TA

Select TA ON.

Away you go.

Hope it helps.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi tipsthedgehog,

It was I asking how the TA could be set, but unfortunately the info I received didn't work, so I'll try your method & postup the result. Glad I found your post.

I'm trawling through the forum trying to find the thread about the front grill badge being painted a matt black. No luck yet.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi again tipsyhedgehog,

Tried your suggestion, but no joy. Via menu, I can scroll to & select RDS, the window then shows AF, REG, & TA, but the scroll wheel wont er, scroll down to TA :angry: .

·
Registered
71 Posts
I set mine using the dial and push button on the radio. Only needed to do it once as I leave it active all the time

·
Registered
188 Posts
On the booklet, all it has is "Radio Classic" TA is mentioned on page 6 & that's it. No indication of how to set it. I've tried 2 suggested ways so far on the forum, but to no avail.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Side question...

When the traffic announcement is happening the screen says something like "press MUTE to exit traffic announcement", so that if you don't want to hear the traffic and want to revert to whatever you were listening to you can do so.

Question is... there is no MUTE button as far as I know.

I have a feeling if you hold the volume up and down buttons on the steering column remote it will "MUTE" but that's only from me applying how it works on other cars.

I haven't yet had a chance to try this but if anyone can confirm the location of said MUTE button - would be appreciated.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Side question...
When the traffic announcement is happening the screen says something like "press MUTE to exit traffic announcement", so that if you don't want to hear the traffic and want to revert to whatever you were listening to you can do so.

Question is... there is no MUTE button as far as I know.

I have a feeling if you hold the volume up and down buttons on the steering column remote it will "MUTE" but that's only from me applying how it works on other cars.

I haven't yet had a chance to try this but if anyone can confirm the location of said MUTE button - would be appreciated.
Both plus and minus volume buttons on stick at same time..

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Also when the traffic announcement is on and you don't want it on you can press the back/arrow button and it reverts to the radio station again.

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
When a traffic announcement starts you can cancel it and go back to what you were listening before using the centre mute button on the steering column. Handy for when the local radio starts waffling on about something and leaves it on Traffic mode.

Maybe the jog-wheel on the steering column will also work instead of turning the dial on the radio.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts