UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting reactions I'm getting from people with this car.

I was just coming back to my Sandero on a car park after visiting a shop, and an old chap was taking a good long look around it. As soon as he spotted me he started asking questions about the Sandero, saying that he'd seen the TV adverts and was thinking of buying one. Ten minutes later he was off to visit the local Renault dealer.

A couple of days later I was on another car park next to an MOT garage. One of the mechanics points towards me as I get out of the car and calls his workmates to have a look.

And again today, I was parked at Tescos and as I was walking away from the car two blokes noticed and said, "Sandero?" It was said in a "what the hell is that" kind of tone.

It might just be my imagination, but it seems that I have the only Sandero for miles, and so people are taking a second look.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Interesting reactions I'm getting from people with this car.

I was just coming back to my Sandero on a car park after visiting a shop, and an old chap was taking a good long look around it. As soon as he spotted me he started asking questions about the Sandero, saying that he'd seen the TV adverts and was thinking of buying one. Ten minutes later he was off to visit the local Renault dealer.

A couple of days later I was on another car park next to an MOT garage. One of the mechanics points towards me as I get out of the car and calls his workmates to have a look.

And again today, I was parked at Tescos and as I was walking away from the car two blokes noticed and said, "Sandero?" It was said in a "what the hell is that" kind of tone.

It might just be my imagination, but it seems that I have the only Sandero for miles, and so people are taking a second look.
Get down to your dealer sharpish and negotiate a finder's fee ;)

John

·
Registered
153 Posts
I've only told a few people at my place of work about getting a Sandero, the most sensible people (mostly the girls) love my choice and my reasoning behind it.

The guys... Well, let's just say there are two Audi's, a Renault clio Sport (paid for by Daddy) and a big ugly 4x4 off-road thing at the front of the office. Occasionally there can be an Aston Martin and a Ford GT40... So, the guys advice on cars involved fuel-guzzling beasts that would've cost more to insure per year than I can afford.

I'm expecting to get laughed at.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts