UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hope someone may be able to give some advice.... I've been looking at replacing the front speakers on my Sandero Ambiance which got me thinking about fitting speakers to the back, I've read that there is no connector on the rear door loom but decided to pull back the rubber tube and grommet from the door to see what wires did run into the rear doors. I was surprised to find 4 brown wires cut and folded back in the rear offside grommet area and on the nearside at least two but might be more, I couldn't tell without more work. Has anyone else seen these on their car who may be able to clarify what they are? (My hope is speaker wires and or the loom for rear electric windows)

Thanks

·
Registered
234 Posts
I find it incredible that with the success of Dacia around the world, particularly in places like India and Brazil that there doesn't seem to be a set of circuit diagrams published or leaked onto the internet. God knows when or if we'll get some Haynes Workshop Manuals. I have been on French, Italian, Spanish and Brazilian forums searching for a solution to enabling the rear speaker outputs of the media nav. The most common practice is to wire the rear speakers in parallel withe the front ones. This is bad practice because it halves(ish) the impedance of the speakers and increases the output current respectively of the amplifier, which is not a good thing. Also, employing this method has no control over Fade.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts