UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got the rear ended on Thursday (didnt even get flowers first). The other driver tried to brake from about 40mph but couldnt stop. Car ended up in a ditch. The insurance is dealing with the repairs, but im in two minds to keep the car, or to sell it once repaired, as I have 2 young children, I just feel uneasy about driving it, I think because I'm not able to see the new parts or the repair being carried out. Please be nice with your replys and tell me if this is normal or am I just being paranoid. View attachment 37768
View attachment 37767
Personally, I would be happy to keep and continue to drive it. However, can you insist on having this car repaired at an actual franchised main Dacia repair centre/dealer instead of any ol' approved repairer, then you know they are more likely to use original Dacia/Renault parts instead of OEM like for like pattern parts. Take several photos of the damaged areas, so when you pick it up you can remember and check off is everything fixed as expected. Glad everyone is ok more importantly.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts