UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the rear ended on Thursday (didnt even get flowers first). The other driver tried to brake from about 40mph but couldnt stop. Car ended up in a ditch. The insurance is dealing with the repairs, but im in two minds to keep the car, or to sell it once repaired, as I have 2 young children, I just feel uneasy about driving it, I think because I'm not able to see the new parts or the repair being carried out. Please be nice with your replys and tell me if this is normal or am I just being paranoid.
Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive tail & brake light Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2019, first MOT is next month. Front passenger wing is scratched up, badge missing and cracks in the plastic grill. I was looking at the crash bar in the picture, that seems to be intact.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ouch, writing it off would ease my mind, as I said 2 young children. If it was bumper damage and not wheel I wouldnt be as worried. Im thanking my lucky stars that I took out a 4 year gap insurance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tubaman was right, they are going to repair the car, insunace were insistant about it where as the vehicle inspector felt a wrote off would be better due to cost. Now its just a waiting game for parts to arrive etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts