UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ive ordered the rear/brake led lamps as listed on this site from fleabay and I had a quick look at replacing them last night , I can see that they have to thumb screw and units come away but how do you then unclick the units to replace the lamps is it just a case of unclinping the plastic pins all the way around or ?

cheers cran

·
Registered
173 Posts
Lots of plastic tabs, expect some to break I used a cable tie on my old clusters as the tabs are so fragile. I've now fitted the latest euro rear lamps, reversed the reverse and fog reflectors and fitted them with led's.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'd like this one please.

I found it on an Indian site. It was specially made for a dealership's launch.
I got these, too.

BiColor

Unfortunately, just a small production run, got mine from LZParts, Germany.

I'm not sure if they are available with the rear fog light and reverse lamp positioned the other way round. What do they have in the RHD Dusters in India?

Happy pimping ~ Daytona!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Congrats - Lots of work on the diagrams at "My mods so far..."

I'd be happy with two backup lights as I don't need the fog lights, but the lens is definitely a lighter shade of red imo. The brighter (fog) tail-lights usually just annoy those following anyway, but to answer your question, the white backup light is on the passenger's side (and we drive on the left in South Africa). My Euro 4 is from Chennai, India, but the later Euro 5 version is imported from Pitesti, Romania with the typical Dacia grille, etc. Interestingly, the local car mags have the same quality complaints about both.

Due to the low initial cost, I just call it upgrading and customising rather than pimping...lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts