UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
I note there are pictures of a pull down arm rest in the rear with two cup holders in the "top", does anyone have this in their car? I have a laureate which is supposedly top spec but no such item in my car?

Ditto for lumber adjustment on the drivers seat, anyone have either of these features shown in the handbook?

Just enquiring!

·
Registered
219 Posts
I think the one with the pull down arm rest and the cup holders is for the Indian market.

I note there are pictures of a pull down arm rest in the rear with two cup holders in the "top", does anyone have this in their car? I have a laureate which is supposedly top spec but no such item in my car?

Ditto for lumber adjustment on the drivers seat, anyone have either of these features shown in the handbook?

Just enquiring!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Nope, the armrest is part of the 'touring pack' (towbar, roof bars and armrest). Will check on lumbar adjustment later but I don't think I have it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
topofall I think you are talking about the front armrest between the two front seats which is part of the option pack, I am talking about a pull down armrest built into the rear seat which is shown in the handbook. if this is available I would have thought it would have been part of the Laureate top spec interior package, I was just checking with others that have their cars to see if any had it.

It may well be only available on foreign spec Dusters and not on the UK model but that does surprise me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The owners manual, shows one built into the middle rear seat which folds down too. I think this is just EU or indian specs though, it is just the usual single manual for all specs. I'm glad mine hasn't got it as I need the 3 across the back for my three kids, it is one of the main reasons I went for the Duster, having a built in rest like that makes the middle seat very occasional.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts