UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a rear sill protector for a 2015 model 4x4 Duster? There are a few on Amazon but none specifically mentions the 2015 model, only 2010-2014, and 2010-, but don't want to risk the latter in case they just haven't caught up and the 2015 is slightly different.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Can anyone recommend a rear sill protector for a 2015 model 4x4 Duster? There are a few on Amazon but none specifically mentions the 2015 model, only 2010-2014, and 2010-, but don't want to risk the latter in case they just haven't caught up and the 2015 is slightly different.
Contact RGM, at www.rearguards.co.uk they have the photo of the 'rear end' of a face-lift Duster on their web site, could be worth a 'phone call ! ;)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had a chance to have a good look at their webpages Roger and it looks spot on. Now planning to order the stainless steal one from them when I get back off holiday in early June. Think the extra tenner is worth it for the added durability which stainless steal will give over ABS. Will post here when I've got it and pass my verdict on in case anyone else is interested.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Had a chance to have a good look at their webpages Roger and it looks spot on. Now planning to order the stainless steal one from them when I get back off holiday in early June. Think the extra tenner is worth it for the added durability which stainless steal will give over ABS. Will post here when I've got it and pass my verdict on in case anyone else is interested.
Glad to help, that's what the forum is all about !! ;)

PS

I have got the black abs one fitted to my Stepway !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts