UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!
I was planning to add rear speakers to my Dacia Sandero, but when i popped open the rear speaker chassi, there was no cables there. Have anyone here been wireing their car so that they can install rear speakers?
The cables that shows on the picture are the only cable thats placed behind the chassi, but they are not speaker cables.
And if you did wire your own cables, how did you do it?

Attachments

·
Registered
Oct 2013 Sandero Ambiance 1.2
1,809 Posts
A word of warning. It appears that in cars not sold with rear speakers the radio does not have the capability for rear speakers enabled. Without access to the dreaded Renault CanClip (not in the public domain and closely guarded by Renault) the best you can do is make the rear speakers slaves of the front. Not ideal impedance wise.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A word of warning. It appears that in cars not sold with rear speakers the radio does not have the capability for rear speakers enabled. Without access to the dreaded Renault CanClip (not in the public domain and closely guarded by Renault) the best you can do is make the rear speakers slaves of the front. Not ideal impedance wise.
I have recently changed my radio, thats why i want to install new speakers in the rear aswell!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts