UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been brought up many times before but can anyone tell how this tints fair in reference to wear and tear, do they last a long time, do they peel off etc,etc.

I used to having privacy glass and if I'm honest it is one thing which I dislike about the stepway.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
@Geraint, Thanks for that, it has put my mind at ease, can you tell me how would affect your insurance. Obviously privacy glass is factory fitted and tints I presume would be regarded as a modification!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Need to let your insurance know unless you use Solarplexious .

Suits some and not others , all about opinion but worth checking out

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
I have the solarplexious on the rear window and 2 quarter panels and that makes a huge difference in the back. Only disappointment for me was the poor cut and gaps on the rear screen panel.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I must admit I had a bit of a problem with the rear window, Giffer2 , mine is cut slightly too big there but its fine.

Agreed Geraint , that's why I said it was "worth checking out" , there could be other things that wouldn't suit with them as well . . . . . . . .

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys for your input, just rang my Insurance company, they don't cover tints. My Insurance runs out in July, I'll try a different company. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts