UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,I accidentally took the wrong turn at a safari Park today but got away with just a lost rear washer nozzle. Any idea where I can get a new one?

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Hi all,I accidentally took the wrong turn at a safari Park today but got away with just a lost rear washer nozzle. Any idea where I can get a new one?
Ooops.

This looks like what you require...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DACIA-DUSTER-10-WINDSCREEN-WASHER-PUMP-NOZZLE-SPRAYER-JET-GENUINE-289321198R-/331704818283?hash=item4d3b25da6b:g:WrIAAOSwu-BWQil1#vi-ilComp

It might be worth phoning your local dealer on Monday with the part number and ask them for the price and availability of the part, If its in stock in the uk they should be able to get it in a couple of days for you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks all, I ordered a part from poland which was a renault OEM, not quite the same as doesnt have a right angle connection but it does fit in the end

·
Registered
19 Posts
Lol! Just trying to get some information on where to get a new front washer jet, and this thread popped up!

We went to Knowsley safari Park again, but weren't so lucky this time, the last piece of the puzzle is to get a replacement passenger side windscreen washer jet, as the baboons decided to rip it off and weren't kind enough to leave it for me to refit.

The only place online looked to be ebay, but they say they don't fit the Logan MCV (must just be the earlier logan) anyone any ideas before I visit the dacia parts department?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi the exact same thing happened to me today I'm so glad I came across these posts

I called Dacia today and they have ordered me a part
Is it easy to fit?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts