UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Logon going in for 1st service Monday 9th March have noticed the rear wheel arch deflectors(flaps to the front of the rear Wheels) are coming loose due to their plastic connectors falling off.I have noticed a couple of postings regarding this on the Sandero forum.Will mention this when the car is picked up Monday.Any one else had a similar issue?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Had exactly the same issue with mine, my solution was some plastic unthreaded nuts that are for BMWs but are much tougher and have not shifted.

I'll post a link...?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Had exactly the same issue with mine, my solution was some plastic unthreaded nuts that are for BMWs but are much tougher and have not shifted.

I'll post a link...?
hi skip, did you just slot them over the existing bolts?

·
Registered
224 Posts
By bolts I assume you mean studs, if so yes. Just remove the original fixing IF it still remains and screw on the new nut using a deep 10mm socket.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
By bolts I assume you mean studs, if so yes. Just remove the original fixing IF it still remains and screw on the new nut using a deep 10mm socket.
Mine appear to be flat like rather thin bolts, might be mistaken though, I think there all there, I'll check on Monday when it's allowed out to play again, probably a good idea to whip the plastic deflector off every so often to get all the muck from behind it. ( I'm pretty obsessed with cleaning the underside, perhaps on the brink of ocd) :-o

1 - 8 of 8 Posts