UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Not a fan of all these electrical gizmo's and jiggery pokery that is on modern cars, some off which are not standalone but interconnected via the ECU, therefore if you develop one fault it triggers warning lights for other items.
I do know that ECU's can be affected by low battery voltage ie battery starting to go dud, might be worthwhile checking that as well as a first step before anything else, also I know from experience that on some cars if the service light is on and you don't get it serviced the car can go into limp mode, aye folks welcome to the world of electrical gremlins in modern cars.

·
Registered
120 Posts
well 370€ for the bit plus labour, diagnostics and VAT of course. I'm sure I could find cheaper but the car is a long way away so my hands are tied. So annoying
Cheers
RR
I understand all too well, hate being held prisoner in these circumstances, we are heading to Cornwall end of June, over 9 hours in the car and that's not including stops for rest etc, fingers crossed nowt goes tits up with the car as will be in the hands of local garages.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts