UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Scottish Dusters seem to be well represented on this forum but I thought I'd start this thread to see just how many "Tartan Dusters" we have? As already suggested in a few other threads it would be good to organise a Scottish "Duster Muster" at some point?

I'll start off, I'm Graham in Elrick, Aberdeenshire - that's "one".

Graham

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Jim in Scone here!

Reactions: Dusterdly & Muttley

·
Registered
32 Posts
# 5 Dougie, Wishaw N Lanarkshire ( Laureate 4x2 silver, protection, styling packs done 1100 miles,loving it.)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Howdy, StoneBreaker reporting in ... Perth

Hi Jim ... I haven't seen any other Dusters in our area yet, apart from a month or so ago, when I spotted one in Morrisons car park (black 4x4 if I recall correctly) early April. That was a bit before I took delivery of my own Duster.

Jim in Scone here!
Cheers,
John

Reactions: Dusterdly & Muttley

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
John I'll wave when I see you :)

First Duster I saw was last Saturday outside Halfords in Perth, a white one, not sure of the model though. It was seeing it that reminded me that I must go find a dealer and have a look, after all, I had only read about it in the press a month or two ago and wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

Went to Ness motors on Monday for a look, Tuesday morning for a test drive, ordered that afternoon and picked it up late Wednesday! Since then driving it at every opportunity :D

Jim

Reactions: antavi

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hi Jim
That must be the quickest order-to-delivery story on the Forum! ... don't tell the guys that have been chewing their nails in the pre-ordering 'waiting room' for months. I was in the waiting room for 6 months, having pre-ordered in Sept 2012 with handover at Ness Motors on 17 April. Definitely worth the wait though. Ness Motors were good to deal with and I've been going there for my cars for almost 20 years.
I'll look out for you on the Perth roads ... I'm in the Gannochy area so I'm quite often on the Scone road. What Duster version did you get?
John

Reactions: antavi

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
I found Ness to be excellent so far as well John, if I'd have known I would have told the that you recommended me, oh well. As for my car I have a graphite grey Laureate 4x4

Reactions: StoneBreaker

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Barry, don't worry about having a wee one, its what you do with it is more important ..... so my girlfriend keeps telling me :D

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Ness is a Yes ... Great dealer but I only have a wee Sandero, Fed up with all this Duster talk, How many Sandero owners in Perth area , I have yet to see another one on the road.

Barry
looks to me U ARE ONE OF A KIND thats an awesome feeling and if anyone gives u trouble THE BIG DUSTER BROS will take care of em :D :D :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Big one Wee one ... still got to see one, Good to hear from you guys,
Regards Barry
Ness is a Yes ... Great dealer but I only have a wee Sandero, Fed up with all this Duster talk, How many Sandero owners in Perth area , I have yet to see another one on the road.

Barry

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Another Ness Motors customer here, this will be my second purchase from them though admittedly the first one was fifteen years ago!

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Hi everybody....how could I have missed this thread....it was hiding..!

Me and George :wub: are here in the Kingdom, waiting to wave to folks on the FRB or Edin bypass to and from work... :D .

Easy to spot all the ospreys on the dashboard, and me waving frantically behind !!!!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts