UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried, yet again, to register on "My Dacia" on the Dacia website and it is telling me my vehicle registration is not recognised.

I have owned the vehicle now for over 3 months.

Does anyone know how long it is likely to be before they know they have sold me the vehicle?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've just registered, it worked straight away. You aren't missing much to be honest. Any special reason to register?

it makes me wonder if your car was registered properly, do you have the V5?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I have the V5. I have just been having a live chat with ???, sorry forgot his name already, and he can see it on Dacias database but not on "My Dacia" database. He is going to get it added.

·
Premium Member
4,022 Posts
I have tried, yet again, to register on "My Dacia" on the Dacia website and it is telling me my vehicle registration is not recognised.

I have owned the vehicle now for over 3 months.

Does anyone know how long it is likely to be before they know they have sold me the vehicle?
I had trouble registering, because I had a 'private plate', complete with V5 in my name I may add. I rang Dacia customer services and they sorted me out ! ;)

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
The My Dacia has its own database which Dacia must update on a random period during the year to add newly registered vehicles - nothing to do with your car being registered with the DVLA and having a V5.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts