UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Anyone got any ideas how to remove watermarks off car seats? In my stepway have some from the odd coke can being kept between legs. Just an annoying mark that bugs me.
Ideas anyone?

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hey all. Anyone got any ideas how to remove watermarks off car seats? In my stepway have some from the odd coke can being kept between legs. Just an annoying mark that bugs me.
Ideas anyone?
Hi,

I tend to use Turtle Wax interior upholstery cleaner on my car seats and carpets if necessary.

I've used this product, or similar for years.

When we got the Duster, there was dark stain on the middle of the rear seat squab...The Interior cleaner removed it..no problem!

turtle-wax-interior-aerosol-.jpg

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have heard that about vanish. Thats why i thought would ask the forum for some ideas.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I've found Vanish to be the best there is and I've used it many a time on previous cars, as well as in the house.
Best to do a spot test in an inconspicuous place first with any cleaning product, just to be safe!..

In my job as a claims inspector, I come across plenty of irreversible damage caused by the use of Vanish and other household products on furnishings and floorings!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hmmm; they look like coke stains, but not the sort that come from a can. Remember Kernow, driving under the influence of drugs is a serious offence! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts