UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
French group Renault will officially launch the Easy-R automatic transmission for Romanian carmaker Dacia's Logan and Sandero models at the Frankfurt motor show, in September. This is a premiere for Dacia, as all of its cars have only been available with manual transmission up until now.

The Romanian carmaker will also show its Duster Edition 2016 in Frankfurt, according to a press release of the Renault group, quoted by Mediafax.

http://www.romania-insider.com/renault-unveils-automatic-transmission-for-romanian-dacia-models-at-frankfurt-motor-show/154552/

http://www.carscoops.com/2015/08/renault-to-debut-all-new-megane-dacias.html

·
Registered
173 Posts
Can't wait to see the new Duster... Hopefully my next new car!! Good to see an auto box being added to the range, hopefully it won't be the start of prices being pushed up though.

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
Can't wait to see the new Duster... Hopefully my next new car!! Good to see an auto box being added to the range, hopefully it won't be the start of prices being pushed up though.

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk
agree 100% - I hope Dacia/Renault don't start that process of going upmarket and ££££s more; Hyundai, Kia and Skoda all started as bargains and now look at the prices.

·
Registered
87 Posts
It's not a "new" Duster, just a special edition called "Urban Explorer" (U/E). It's based on the Lauréate and features the Adventurer Package, the Whatever-it-is-called-in-the-UK-Package (satin chrome roof bars, skid plates, mirror caps, darkened rear windows, alloy wheels (from regular Ph2, but with blackened spokes), Media-Nav-Evo and leather on steering wheel. Apart from that, I can only say this about the continental Dusters, there is a new colour called "Altai-Grün/Green" (while the khaki and the cinnamon is abandoned). The new colour and the Cosmos-Blue is available for all models except the base variant.

For a couple of days it was shown on the German online configurator, we think by mistake. Maybe after the Frankfurt Motor Show we will have a better understanding of that colour:

3238396163336432.jpg

Source: Dacia.de, retrieved on August 09, 2015

It is already online at the Austrian configurator

Happy gawking ~ Daytona!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts